Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
City of Brooksville
Community Redevelopment Agency
Property Improvement Matching Grant Program
Guidelines and Application
Attention owner, agent or tenant: Please sign and return this page along with the complete application. Your signature conveys your understanding that project improvements MUST receive grant approval from the CRA Executive Review Committee before commencing the project. Any improvements made prior to grant application submittal and approval WILL NOT be eligible for grant funding.
**APPLICANT MUST BE OWNER, or AGENT OF OWNER OR TENANT WITH OWNER’S CONSENT
1. Summary of the scope of work to be performed. Include descriptions or samples of proposed colors and/or materials where applicable.
2. Detailed plans and specifications to implement the scope of work (8.5”x14” or smaller – provide an electronic version).
3. Outline total estimated renovation timeline including project start and end dates.
4. Provide existing site information (site plan/survey) with photographs showing existing structure and grounds.
5. Proof of property ownership and/or authorization given by the property owner of record must be provided.
All work/tasks to be performed shall include certified quotes by the State of Florida licensed professional. The following are options available to the applicant:
If however if the applicant can provide substantial evidence that any of these requirements cannot be met as set forth, the CRA board may modify this requirement, but in no instance shall this requirement be fulfilled with less than one (1) certified quote.
I UNDERSTAND THAT IN ORDER FOR MY REQUEST FOR GRANT FUNDING TO BE APPROVED, I AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
1. To follow the Architectural Design Guidelines and recommendations as approved by the Community Redevelopment Agency.
2. To adhere to the application procedures and guidelines as specified in this document or be subject to formal proceedings and a lien against the property.
3. That I shall incur all initial project costs and receive reimbursement only after:
a. All improvements have been completed.
b. Final inspections of the improvements are approved.
c. Proof of payment for project costs has been provided to the Community Redevelopment Agency.
4. Additional improvements or changes to be considered in the original application and not approved by the Committee in advance will not be funded.
5. Your attendance at the Community Redevelopment Agency ERC meeting in City Hall when your application is reviewed is mandatory to allow the Agency to request any clarification or make suggestions that may improve your application.
6. Applicant agrees to install a specific grant award sign on site, provided by the Community Redevelopment Agency staff, from the start of the project and for thirty (30) days after its completion.
Acknowledgement of CONDITIONS
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE RECEIVED AND UNDERSTAND ALL OF THE COMMUNITY REDEVELOPMENT AREA PROPERTY IMPROVEMENT MATCHING GRANT PROGRAM PROCEDURES AND REQUIREMENTS AND WILL COMPLY WITH THE PROVISIONS ACCORDINGLY.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field