The City of Brookville, Florida wants to ensure the information provided on our Website is freely accessible to all Internet users. If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, or TTY) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please contact the City Clerk’s Office and we will provide the information in a format that is most helpful to you. When contacting the City Clerk, please indicate the nature of your accessibility need, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the web address of the requested material, and your contact information. Users who need accessibility assistance can also contact us by phone through the Federal Information Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339 for TTY/Voice communication.
Telephone Number: 352-540-3853
Accessibility Design Guidelines
Our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- W3C Web Accessibility Initiative. You can read more about these initiatives at the World Wide Web Consortium Website. The World Wide Web Consortium Website address is: http://www.w3.org
- If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us with any issue with accessibility will be corrected.
- Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Chrome Accessibility Information
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.
- Latest Version of JAWS for Windows
- Latest Version of NVDA for Windows
- Latest Version of VoiceOver for Mac OS X
Browser Accessibility Information
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
Screen Reader Software
Screen Reader software is used to interpret visual information with speech synthesis for blind or visually impaired users. Listed below is a short list of examples of Screen Readers.
These programs are listed as examples only; The City of Brooksville, Florida does not endorse any particular software or software publisher and is not responsible for and does not provide technical support for any 3rd party software.