CITY OF BROOKSVILLE PRESS RELEASE
ISSUED MARCH 19, 2020
The City of Brooksville is moving forward with the following Initiatives to protect the Health, Safety and Welfare of the citizens, residents and employees of the City of Brooksville during this pandemic of the Corona Virus COVID-19.
The health and safety of our community is City's first priority. The City of Brooksville management team met to discuss City operations regarding COVID-19. Following the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Florida Department of Health, The Governor of the State of Florida and the President of the United States, the City has decided to take measures to limit the amount of exposure to City Employees and the general public by closing facilities to the public. The following buildings and offices will be closed to the public effective March 20, 2020 and until further notice.
Any member of the public with a previously scheduled appointment with City Hall officials may call 352-540-3810.
City Employees will be working to conduct business of the city, but will be closed to the public.
The Hernando County Property Appraiser located on the third floor of City Hall has closed its offices to the public. The public can call 352-754-4190 to reach the Hernando County Property Appraiser or email the Property Appraiser at firstname.lastname@example.org
- City Hall 201 Howell Avenue/8:00 am-5:00 pm/Phone 352-540-3810
- City’s Building Division (Permitting)/8:00 am–3:30 pm/Phone 352-544-8301
- Utilities Customer Service/8:00 am-5:00 pm/Phone 352-540-3810
- Fire Department/8:00 am-5:00 pm/Phone 352-540-3840
- Public Works Facility/8:00 am-5:00 pm/Phone 352-540-3860
- Parks and Recreation/8:00 am-5:00 pm/Phone 352-540-3830
- Cobb Road Water Treatment Plant/7:00 am-4:00 pm/Phone 352-544-5482
- Cemetery offices are closed but staff can be reached at Phone 352-540-3806
Utility Payments & Customer Service
Payments will be accepted by telephone, drop box, mail and online. Lobby and drive through is closed until further notice. You can reach customer service by telephone at 352-540-3810.
Customer Service Staff Thanks you for your patience and cooperation during this difficult and uncertain time. We will work hard to provide the best and most efficient service as possible.
- Drop Box Location (Checks, Cash, Money Order)
(just beyond the drive thru window)
201 Howell Avenue
- Mail Payments
PO Box 656
Brooksville, FL 34605
- Online Payments
- Telephone Payments (Visa, Mastercard, AmEx, Discover)
Accepted Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm